All international passengers arriving at Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA) shall observe the applicable arrival protocols in adherence to the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) protocols.
References: IATF Resolution No. 2, s.2022
A. FULLY VACCINATED (Filipinos or Foreign Nationals):
1. Present proof of full vaccination. Must have received the 2nd dose in a 2-dose series or a single dose COVID-19 vaccine more than fourteen (14) days prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin/port of embarkation.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination:
a. World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis;
c. National or State Manual/Digital Vaccination Certificate of the Country/Foreign Government;
d. Other proof of vaccination permitted by the IATF.
B. UNVACCINATED or PARTIALLY VACCINATED (Filipinos or Foreign Nationals):
1. Travelers 15 years and older shall present a remotely supervised/laboratory-based Rapid Antigen Test administered and certified by a healthcare professional in a healthcare facility, laboratory, clinic, or other similar establishment taken 24 hours prior to the date and time of departure from country of origin/first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs; provided that, he/she has not left the airport premises or has not been admitted into another country during such lay-over.
2. Travelers 15 years and older who fail to present a negative pre-departure testing shall be required to undergo a laboratory-based Antigen Test UPON ARRIVAL at the airport.
3. ACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the quarantine protocols of their parent/s or an accompanying adult/guardian traveling with them.
4. UNACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the protocols set forth in Section B (1) and (2) above.
Any inbound traveler, whether Filipino or Foreign national, who shall test positive for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test shall be subjected to the latest prevailing quarantine and isolation protocols of the DOH.
Click here for further details:
*This page is updated regularly based on published laws and regulations by local and national government units.